As part of our Making Tax Digital solution for Unit4 Business World (Agresso), we have been continuously working to develop our solution to meet as many of the different requirements that a number of businesses have.
As well designing our solution to work on various milestone versions of Unit4 Business World (Agresso) and the desktop and web, we have also worked hard to ensure our solution is compatible with a number of different complex VAT scenarios.
To help Unit4 Business World (Agresso) users understand these scenarios in more detail, we have outlined below some of the key scenarios that our solution is compatible with:
- One to one client to VAT number, including multiple clients with their own VAT number.
- Many to one clients to VAT number, including 'groups' of clients with differing VAT numbers.
- One to one legal entity to VAT number within a client, each legal entity has its own VAT number.
- Many to one legal entity to VAT number when the groups are connected by a relation.
- One client has a VAT number, another client has multiple legal entities.
A visual representation of these scenarios can be viewed below:
Should your scenario not be covered above, please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can discuss whether our solution can work for you.
Alternatively, should you wish to request a demo of our solution, please head over to our dedicated Making Tax Digital demo page.